Men: If Orange is the New Black is so good with representation, why are all the men horrible?
Women: They're not all horrible. Bennett's nice. What more do you want?
Men: But he's clueless and irresponsible! And that's just ONE guy! How can you give me ONE decent male character in a slew of diverse female characters and call THAT representation?
Women: ...must be tough.
You're such a great artist! Never stop!!!!!!!!!!
that is the sweetest thing ever !!!
thank you so much for making my day XD
hope yours is great too :)
As promised, here is my feels-themed giveaway! The books/series above all have one thing in common - they made me feel something. That doesn’t necessarily mean I cried but they definitely inspired some kind of emotional response in my robot-like self. They’re also some of my favourite books. Hopefully there’s a decent enough selection for you to choose from.
5 people will be sent a book of their choice from the selection above if they’re randomly selected as winners.
Please read the following:
- To enter, like and/or reblog this post
- You may reblog the post as many times as you like but don’t annoy your followers too much with it
- I would prefer if you were following me, since this giveaway is a ‘thank you’ to my followers
- This giveaway is international, as I am purchasing books via Book Depository and they have free delivery for the majority of the world. Double check that your country is included here
- Your inbox MUST be open. I won’t be contacting anyone via fan mail
- Winners may also choose a sequel to the books pictured above if it’s part of a series
- Winners may choose which edition of the book they want, so long as it is paperback and under $15 (AU). The only exception is The Storied Life of A.J. Fikry, which is over $20 and hardback. I’ll only be buying this for one person (if they want it) so I have enough for the other books, sorry! I just love it so much and want to be able to share it with at least one person, even if it’s expensive
- One of the books, Alexander Altmann A01567 is only available as a prize for Australians, as it is unavailable on Book Depository. If Aussies would like this book, I will order it for you from Bookworld
- If you’re not sure which book you’d like, I’d be happy to tell you more about them and help you pick one that suits your tastes
- No giveaway blogs
- If you’re uncomfortable giving me your address, don’t be. I won’t be saving it or giving it out elsewhere or anything
- The giveaway ends August 1st 12PM AEST
- Winners will be selected using a random number generator and have 48 hours to get back to me. I’m quite lenient on that but I would prefer if people replied ASAP so I can be organised
- If you have any other questions, feel free to ask me
Good luck and happy reading, word shakers!
Pheew ! I’m so happy to be done with this ! So I couldn’t help myself and drew some more Teddy/Victoire..
I like to think that being raised by Harry, Teddy automatically tags along with the great tradition of Weasley gatherings, so he goes to Fleur & Bill’s house pretty often. okay. Maybe a little too often.
Just because you don’t say much doesn’t mean people don’t notice you. It’s actually the quiet ones who often draw the most attention. There’s this constant whirlwind of motion and sound all around, and then there’s the quiet one, the eye of the storm.— Amy Efaw, After (via larmoyante)
Neymar and Davi
Summer was here again. Summer, summer, summer. I loved and hated summers. Summers had a logic all on their own and they always brought something out in me. Summer was supposed to be about freedom and youth and no school and possibilities and adventure and exploration. Summer was a book of hope. That’s why I loved and hated summers. Because they made me want to believe.— Benjamin Alire Sáenz, Aristotle and Dante Discover the Secrets of the Universe (via larmoyante)